East Select Soccer – Covid Information, Scheduling & Dates
2021 Covid-19 Related Info
- Covid-19 Decision Tree Click Here
- Covid-19 Symptom list Click Here
- Minnesota Department of Health Game and Practice Guidance Click Here
- City of Duluth Covid-19 resources Click Here
- MDH Sports Quarantine Click Here
- MDH Guideline 3/24/21 https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/contact.pdf
In order to keep things as convenient as possible for East Select Soccer families, we will continue to use local gyms and fields in Duluth for practices. Please see below for our seasonal practice schedules.
ESS April and May Schedule
Summer Coaching Schedule
Where We Practice
When outside we will practice at Duluth East, Ordean and Lowell.
Destination Fitness will be held in the Duluth East weight room until summer.
- No sports drinks, seeds, gum or sticky food/drink on the turf.
- No metal spikes on the track or turf.
- Athletes are not permitted in the stadium without a coach.
Dietitian/High School Rules/Destination Fitness/Lung Association Notes
Please Click Here to view the powerpoint from Thursday, April 25th
ESS At Home Training Program
With the uncertainty of when we will be able to train together as a club again we would like to have the kids begin doing at home training. The difficulty of this at the moment is while Covid-19 is making it impossible for us to train together, the weather is also making it difficult to be outside. We encourage families to be creative in finding space to complete their daily soccer tasks; a garage, driveway or alley should work for a number of the drills until the snow is gone.
At Home Skill Trainings Week 1
At Home Games Week 1
At Home Training Week 2 (posted May 4)
At Home Conditioning
ESS Keeper Training (Posted 5/4)
At Home Training Week 3 (Posted 5/18)