Boys Soccer – Tryout Information 2020
High School Summer Camp 2020
For more information about the Duluth East Boys Soccer High School camp, please go to the camp page.
Pre-Tryout Meetings/Information 2020-
Due to the covid pandemic we will not be doing an in person pre-tryout meeting in 2020, to view the 2020 pre-tryout video click here
ALL PLAYERS MUST COMPLETE BOTH THE PRE-TRYOUT REGISTRATION FORM AND PLAYER EVALUATION FORM PRIOR TO TRYOUTS
The pre-tryout registration form will be submitted online and the player evaluation form must be handed in to Head Coach Corey Bachand by the first day of tryouts on Monday, August 17th.
- Pinnies WILL be used at the boys tryouts. Each player will be assigned a pinnie for their tryout, the pinnies will be collected and washed after each day. Players DO NOT need to bring a shirt with a number on it.
- Sophomores MUST have a current physical on file dated after June 1st
- Grades 7th-9th must have current physical on file in the Activities Office
- No Physical = No Play (including tryouts)
- All participants must reside in the Duluth East attendance district
- All exchange or transfer students must be cleared by the MSHSL and the East Activities office prior to any participation! Stop in the Activities office for more information!
- The fee must be paid in full prior to first contest – no fee = no participation!
Please bring: ball, shin guards and socks, cleats and water bottle.
Please arrive 30 minutes early to warm-up and dress appropriately for the weather.
Monday, August 17th & Tuesday, August 18th @ Duluth East Stadium
Monday: 1:00 – 2:30 pm – Grades: 9th-12th
Monday: 6:00 – 7:30 pm – Grades: 9th-12th
Tuesday: 1:00 – 2:30 pm – Grades: 9th-12th
Tuesday: 4:00 – 5:30 pm – Grades: 9th-12th