Directions & Lodging
You may find your housing accommodations on your own or through our partner House My Team. Below is a link to set up a room block for you team. Click Here for Host Hotels. These hotels are within 10 -20 minutes of the fields used for the event, and close to dining and other amenities.
If you are unable to find a block large enough for your group or need assistance, contact our Housing Coordinators – House My Team (Shelley or Angi) at 844.898.6346 or Angi@housemyteam.com
House My Team: https://groups.reservetravel.com/group.aspx?id=60632
LSO Duluth Lodging Options: (Updated 2/15)
Tips for Guests
- Hotels fill up VERY quickly due to the popularity of this soccer tournament and peak tourism season in Duluth. Make reservations as soon as possible.
- When making your reservation, be sure to book through House my Team (information above).
- Reservations should be made individually by each family.
Lake Superior Open Helpful Area Information
Field Maps and Address
Field Address and Maps:
4860 Maple Grove Rd Hermantown, MN 55811
4951 Jean Duluth Rd, Duluth, MN 55803
601 S Arlington Ave, Duluth, MN 55811
Duluth East High School, 301 N 40th Ave E, Duluth, MN 55804
Stebner Soccer Field
Jean Duluth Soccer Field
Arlington Soccer Field
Duluth East High School
From Jean Duluth Fields to Arlington Fields:
- Turn right on Jean Duluth Rd, at the stop sign Jean Duluth Rd becomes Snively, follow Snively to lights, turn left on Woodland Ave, immediately get into right lane, turn right on Arrowhead Rd, go to fourth set of lights, turn left, go to lights, cross Central Entrance, go 0.5 miles, entrance to soccer fields is on your right
- OR Turn right on Jean Duluth Rd, turn right at Martin Rd, turn left at Rice Lake Rd, Rice Lake becomes Arlington, follow to Central Entrance, cross Central Entrance, go 0.5 miles, entrance to soccer fields is on your right
From Arlington Fields to Jean Duluth Fields:
- Turn left on Arlington, go to the second set of lights, turn right on Arrowhead Rd, go to the fourth set of lights, turn left on Woodland Ave, immediately get into right lane, turn right on Snively, follow Snively which becomes Jean Duluth Rd for 3.5 miles to Jean Duluth Fields