East Select Soccer – Board of Directors
East Select Soccer is governed by the Minnesota Youth Soccer Association (MYSA) as part of US Youth Soccer (USYS), for a complete list of rules and bylaws of those organizations please visit the MYSA Bylaws Manual»
East Select Soccer is run by a volunteer group of people dedicated to working on improving the soccer experience in the Duluth area.
Act as the main contact during try-outs, put initial rosters together, work with coaches
- Verify and Submit player information to AYSA
- Receive players passes from AYSA, distribute to team managers to be signed
- Get signed passes back from team managers, laminate, distribute.
- Other tasks as necessary (contact MYSA if a player drops out or joins)
- Update website – Attend Board meetings and update website on a monthly and as needed basis
Board Member – Year-long commitment
This is not your run-of-the-mill Board. Serving on the Board is a Great way to meet other parents and become more involved in ESS!
Help organize and be involved during tryouts. 1-month time commitment
- Distribute Flyers and recruit new players
- Reserve Sites
- Help with Field Set-up and registration the days of tryouts
Help organize/run the Lake Superior Open. 4-month time commitment
Be the contact for registering teams for the LSO. 4-month time commitment
House a coach
If you have an extra room in your home, have an English Coach stay with you! 3-months
Season-long commitment. Please ask for more information.
PO Box 3272
Duluth MN 55803-3272